Monday, November 2, 2009

Options

I'd heard some interesting things lately about Debra Medina that I had to check out for myself. The first place I looked came across in a misleading manner, stating that she stressed the importance of gun control. Even though that makes her sound like a Brady Buncher, the truth is she is more of a gun-control-means-using-both-hands type. She's for the importance of gun control as strictly laid out in the Constitution. She's also for states demanding the sovereignty guaranteed by the Tenth Amendment. And for restoring property rights to individuals.

Right now, my preference would be for her to win, with Perry coming in second and Kay Bailey nowhere to be found.

1 comment:

  1. I'm starting to look at the next elections and so far I'm not impressed. I missed Debra Medina on this page http://www.uselections/tx/tx.html

    I think we have time to start asking some tough questions about the issues; health care, freedom of speech, taxes, Right to keep and bear arms.

    I like your order of preference just based on what I've seen of Hutchinson and Perry

    ReplyDelete