Saturday, November 28, 2009

Weekend Menaces

As I've always suspected, Australia is a dangerous place, and I'm not talking about dingos stealing babies. I'm talking about marsupials. I knew they had pouches, didn't know they were amphibious.

Earlier this week a kangaroo tried to drown a man and his dog.

But the marsupials have menaces of their own, in a man-bites-dog turn on the first story, a few months ago a man saved a kangaroo from sharks.

Last year a snake was filmed trying to swallow a wallaby whole. What's more menacing than something that menaces a menace? Having the menace on the same continent. There's kangaroo roaming New York state.

I don't really know what it takes to stop a rampaging marsupial, but if they get any closer I'm betting a .45-70 will be enough.

No comments:

Post a Comment