Monday, June 21, 2010

What a Wonderful World

I had a case of food poisoning over the weekend. Unable to keep anything down, I was more than a little dehydrated. At one point, as I was laying in the floor somewhere in between the bathroom and the couch, a thought entered my mind. It inspired me to send the following text message to my brother: Damn them to hell for no longer making Lemon Ice Gatorade.

I drink a lot of gatorade as it is. This is Texas, and I have a sweet tooth and spend most of the day outside. But nothing they make now compares to Lemon Ice.

Anyway, to get to the point of my story, today, no longer delirious, my brother and I were joking about it, and we mentioned starting a facebook page to bring it back. Turns out there already is one.

1 comment:

  1. I will now go join that facebook page. Nothing compares to Lemon Ice. Every time I get sick I get angry that I can't have any.

    ReplyDelete