Monday, March 22, 2010

Nothing new to say

I'm not at all happy with the happenings in D.C. I don't have anything to say about it that hasn't already been said though, so I'll leave you with the best of what I've heard.

First, the anger. From the Monster Hunter himself, Larry Correia, I got this.
Nancy Pelosi said that the founding fathers would be proud... Bitch, George Washington would stab you.


Then, from PDB, we get something a little more uplifting.
We are AMERICANS goddamnit. We are the posterity of Patrick Henry, Chuck Yeager, Carlos Hathcock, George Patton, Daniel Boone, Buzz Aldrin, Chesty Puller, John McClane, Frank Fletcher, Thomas Edison and George Washington and countless other hardass shitkickers who stared down tougher opponents than Nanci Pelosi.

No comments:

Post a Comment