Monday, December 7, 2009

Stinkin' Hippy

Some effeminate European (but I repeat myself) Buddy Holly wannabe thinks people should stop eating meat on Mondays as a way to save the environment. Since when does writing an Aerosmith song give somebody the right to tell me what to eat? If he wants to eat tofu that's his business, and nobody else's. Just like it's no body's business but mine what I eat.

What the hell does he have against meat? 20 to 30 percent of global green house gas emissions produced in producing meat? I'm calling b.s. Even if I believed it, who cares? Cows have four stomachs. That makes them more efficient than we are at converting plant life into protein. So on land that is too rough or otherwise unsuitable for growing tofu, cows can still be raised to feed people. Mr. Original Boy Band is against food production it seems. Is he trying to starve children out? Let me state, for the record, that I am against that.

Hippy boy can go smoke some more dope and leave me the hell alone. I'm from Texas. I'm eating two steaks next Monday, with a cheeseburger for dessert.

1 comment:

  1. I'm not only going to have steak this week, but I'm going to grill them outside.

    Let's see burgers on the grill Friday, Steak on Saturday seems about right.

    I think that "Mr. Original Boy Band" should promise to house, clothe and feed all of the ranchers put out of business because of his call. Maybe he didn't think about the people actually earning a living ranching.

    Darn, another artist who's music goes on the short list of "try not to listen to".

    ReplyDelete